This weekend my parents rented the cutest house in Asheville, NC and invited all the kids to come out. I hadn't seen one of my brothers in two years so I surprised everyone and just showed up (they thought I had work). We went to a honey festival and of course went hiking. I wanted to be more casual and I'm obsessed with the 90s esque look with flannel around the waist. Next time I just hope I remember hiking shoes so I don't have to hike in my sandals again!
A white tee and a pair of jean shorts is one of the easiest things to throw on and still look cute. One of my favorite looks right now is a white tee, jean shorts, white converse, and a hat.
Similar Shirt - Similar Shirt (mine is old from Charlotte Russe) - Similar Shorts (mine are vintage levis) - Flannel shirt
No comments:
Post a Comment