From the second I decided to move the first question everyone asked was why. The simplest answer is just because I wanted to. I can't remember a time in my life when I didn't want to live in North Carolina, yet I found myself 22 and unhappily living in Florida. When I was in NC for christmas I decided that when my lease ended in April I was moving. And then I proceeded to tell everyone I know so I couldn't back out.... 4 months later I have a new home in a brand new state. My only friends so far are my sister and husband, but Ive never been more liberated or proud of myself. Charlotte is the most beautiful city and my soul feels happy for the first time in a really long time. I was lucky to be able to transfer with work which made the move so much easier. Ive only been here two weeks so I still need my gps everywhere I go but its getting better everyday. The pictures below are from a girls day with my sister. We got BBQ from the best place and then went to the farmers market and got flowers. Have I mentioned I love it here? I love it here.








No comments:
Post a Comment