Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Day One

Hiiii. My name is Jenna. And this is the start of my blog. I'm constantly looking for fashion/outfit inspirations and I wanted a place where i could visualize all of my outfits in one place. Its a sorta project for me to inspire myself to step outside of my box and shake up how I wear the things in my closet. I am 22 and a red head which means I think I can take pretty much any fashion risk I want, and this blog is about doing just that. And maybe learning some stuff in the process. Hopefully. My goal is to post something everyday. But when that doesn't happen, at least 3 times a week. I just bought this necklace and I am currently OBSESSED with it so I thought it would be a great for ending my first post. Until tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment